LEHRN 5th Annual HCM Conference & HR Tech EXPO
The region’s largest showcase of knowledge, software and services for HR and Human Capital Management again promises to be the most talked about day for those charged with HR Technology and Strategy.
Conference Highlights include
- Morning and afternoon “EduTracks” on relevant topics such as “From Efficiency to Resilience: The New HR Function in the Post-Crisis Era”, and “How Effective Companies Manage Human Capital Strategy.”
- Back-to-Back ShopperTrack demos throughout the day from innovative and leading edge vendors
- Keynote presentations from nationally recognized speakers in HR and Technology such as Bill Kutik, Technology Columnist for HR Executive®, and Michael Krigsman, CEO of Consulting & Research firm, Asuret,
- Full day of networking opportunities, including breakfast, lunch and a closing reception
- BONUS! All attendees will receive Northland Capitals’s HCM Spending Report Survey results