Cover those that should be covered.
Many companies are covering dependents they shouldn’t be. The dependent verification process to set that right is time-consuming, and it can be stressful for employees who may think you don’t trust them. But you know it has to be done. Your company’s bottom line depends on it.
Verifying dependent eligibility makes sense as part of the benefits enrollment process. That’s why Businessolver is so good at it.
We offer several levels of dependent eligibility services, including a one-time initial dependent audit process, and an ongoing process. All of our verification processes start with detailed conversations with you about your goals and how we can achieve them together.
Dependent Verification Services Include
- Creating parameters for the audit
- Developing communication materials and timeline
- Defining pending procedures
- Receiving, confirming and storing documentation
- Removing ineligible dependents from the system, following procedures and timelines established by your administrators