In order to comply with the Affordable Care Act, employers are now required – for the first time ever – to file reports about their employees’ health care coverage. The complexities of the reporting process are deep, which has caused much confusion across the industry.
Join us for an information-packed webinar and learn how to ensure your ACA reporting is a slam dunk. We’ll shed light on ACA reporting requirements and guide you through what to expect next.
During the webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Keeping your head in the game (Successfully closing out 2015 reporting)
- Understanding priorities, navigating the process
- Training for 2016 (When “good faith effort” isn’t enough)
- How to work out the kinks and master the reporting process for next yea
- Preparing for the long-term
- From the impending “Cadillac Tax” to non-discrimination requirements, a look at the next big ACA provisions to have on your radar