How to Submit Documentation
At MyChoice Accounts, we’ve made it easy to submit documentation. If your plan requires documentation to show how you spent your funds, follow these instructions to provide that to MyChoice Accounts.
If you have a smart phone, you may use the MyChoice Mobile App and take a photo of your documentation and attach it to the claim. You may also use a photo or scan an upload directly to your benefits portal online. Finally, we accept mailed or faxed copies and can add to your records.
- Log in to your account online or on the MyChoice Mobile App (iOS or Android)
- Select “request reimbursement” and fill in the required fields.
- If you’re online, you may upload a scanned documentation file. Be sure all parts of the document are legible.
- If you’re on the MyChoice Mobile App, you may attach a photo, give consent for the app to use your phone’s camera and snap a picture of the documentation, making sure all information is legible.
- If you’d like to submit via fax or mail, you may get a form from the reference center of your online benefits portal and send it to the address or fax number noted on the form.