When enhancing its benefits program, this utility company wanted to make sure employees understood all their new options and what actions they had to take.
Learn how they used strategic benefits communication to make sure their diverse workforce got every drop of information they needed.
The Client’s Challenges
- Represented and non-represented employee benefit options merged under one umbrella
- More options for benefits were now available for the whole population
- New voluntary benefits were created
- Open enrollment switched from passive to active
An increase in benefit offerings and a merging of the employee population led to more intricacies in a now more urgent decision making-process. This called for more available and digestible information. American Water employees happily used Businessolver’s tools, resources and information to make the best benefit decisions.
- New easy-to-read, visually appealing benefits communication strategy
- Brand new benefits guide
- Increased use of the MyChoice Recommendation Engine