Need a Title Here
When it comes to HR/benefits compliance, having an extra set of eyes to review documents – or even an extra set of hands to create them – can save invaluable time and resources for any organization. Backed by some of the nation’s top benefits and employment attorneys, Businessolver’s service partnership with Seyfarth Shaw offers hands-on service for benefits-related notices, IRS filings and more.
- Claim administration -- Inquiry and/or claim review (defined benefit, defined contribution, health & welfare), at an hourly or flat rate.
- Communication -- Summary Plan Description (wrapper) and/or document drafting
- Compliance Services – Form 5500 preparation, review, filing, and delinquent filer voluntary correction (DFVC); Top Hat preparation, filing, and mailing.
- Legal Instrument and Levy Review – Drafting letters of guardianship, administration and testamentary; powers of attorney (general, health, financial, and property); small estate affidavits; trust documents; income withholding orders; and payroll garnishments.
- QDRO Administration – for DB or DC plans; procedures and model orders.
- QMCSO Administration – for health & welfare plans (medical, dental, vision, and prescription); procedures and model orders.