How we are doing our part to flatten the curve.
The health and well-being of our employees, clients, and their members is the top priority for Businessolver. As developments continue to unfold around coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken steps to flatten the transmission curve to contain this virus and ensure the safety and health of all.
Late last Friday, Businessolver Founder and CEO Jon Shanahan sent messages to clients, brokers, carriers and advisors informing them that we deployed our Continuity and Resiliency Program, a preparedness effort we developed in case of an emergency such as this.
A pillar of this program is trust through transparency—complete openness about all the measures we are currently taking and are prepared to take as the situation evolves. This includes:
- Providing Businessolver employees with information and best practices to prevent the spread of illness.
- Increasing additional customer deployment of Sofia, our artificial intelligence-powered personal benefits assistant, enabling her to quickly and efficiently scale up in response to member-level questions.
- Deploying temporary and extended work-from-home practices, including member services.
- Reinforcing existing work-from-home security policies and procedures to ensure the highest level of client information security.
- Holding virtual meetings with local and national business leaders and partners to share knowledge on business resiliency.
- Coordinating communications with employees, clients, vendors and partners.
- Suspending or canceling all employee business trips.
- Engaging our customers in collaborative events using web conferencing tools in place of physical or on-site events and activities.
Operating in a virtual environment has always been a key part of our company culture. In fact, our third largest “office” is Businessolver’s remote employees. Working remotely, our employees are fully equipped with top-notch security protocols to continue to deliver the continuity of service our clients and partners expect.
During times like these, we are humbled by the commitment of our Solver nation, clients and partners, as we all rely on the culture of empathy we have created to work through the challenges ahead. Now, more than ever, it takes a village. These steps, and more to come, are our commitment to keeping our community safe and healthy.
Please visit our COVID-19 resources page for more blogs, videos and other helpful resources here.